• Resistance to friction and abrasion wear;
• Increases surface hardness;
• Corrosion and oxidation resistance;
• High temperature resistance;
• Resistance to chemical action;
• Increases tool life;
• Reduces production costs;
• Significantly improves the release of parts.
HARDNESS - High between 68/70 Hr (rockwell), 900/1000 Hv (vickers) average, Mohs scale of 8.5;
FRICTION - Low coefficient with high sliding power, with no need for lubricants, as it does not generate particle adhesion;
WEAR - Hard chrome-plated material resists about 5 to 8 times more than without hard chrome;
RESISTANCE - Absence of oxidation at high and low temperatures and resistance to corrosion, chemical action, among others;
THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY - 93W mK.